Karen started Eber Leadership Group to help your organization think differently. She's known for providing the path forward...providing clarity in thunderstorms. Karen tells you what you need to hear, especially when it is hard to hear.
She helps mid-size and Fortune 500 companies in five ways:
1) Shaping culture: Assessing and defining culture and aligning culture, business and talent strategies. Karen helps your organization understand the story of your culture, define your desired culture and implement the steps to shape and monitor culture.
2) Building leaders: Leaders are the most important role in your organization, and she focuses in four areas:
• Executive assessments and coaching
• Top talent year-long program
• Leadership expectations
• Key skill development: (e.g., storytelling, navigating change, strengths, trust).
3) Creating healthy teams: Facilitating workshops to define a team operating system, create a healthy team, vision/strategize and work through conflict and challenges.
4) Storytelling: Storytelling is one of the most powerful ways to shape culture and develop leaders. She offesr ongoing storytelling coaching to executives preparing for a big presentation or looking for support in regular communications. Karen also offers storytelling workshops to help teams and employees be more memorable and effective in communications, particularly with data.
5) Keynotes: Karens specialize in keynotes on Storytelling, Leadership and Culture:
• Storytelling isn’t just for bedtime and campfires
• Why storytelling is more impactful than data
• What story does your culture tell?
• Looking around corners: leadership of the future
• The empathic leader and team
Her roots are in psychology, communications, performance improvement, adult learning & instructional design. She is a TEDx speaker, four-time American Training & Development (ATD) award winner and contributer to various publications.