The world of work is undergoing huge changes and Leticia endeavours to be at the forefront of the revolution. For nearly a decade now, she has led numerous organizations that have helped shape the labour market. Her passion is in helping the next generation of workers flourish and find happiness in their jobs.
Her secret weapon? It’s in Leticia's endless curiosity to understand the data that shapes the future of employment. Throughout her career, she has supported the growth of countless workforces. This has been through strategic planning, analytics and the creation of new tools that aim to generate change at a systematic level.
Some of the projects and teams Leticia has had the opportunity to build include:
– The Education and Employment Steering Committee of the Global Shapers: Acting as the co-chair, she helped transform the working lives of over 100’000 people worldwide. Along with a network of nearly 10’000 young change-driven leaders, they are implementing strategies to teach market-ready skills on a mass scale.
– Skills Agility Lab: An educational lab she founded with the mission to help organizations design tailored learning and training strategies. From this Leticia was chosen as one of the “30 Promises of the Future” by Expansion Magazine.
– Shaping the Future of Work: Here Leticia led a global team in a quantitative and qualitative research project, aimed to figure out the needs of young workers worldwide.
– The Global Failure Index: This is an interactive dashboard that analyses the causes of business failure across numerous industries globally. ISHe ed the team in the creation and development of the project.
– The Failure Institute and FUN Nights: Two organizations that Leticia founded and led the expansion of, into 300 cities and 90 countries.
The only things she's more passionate about than helping others learn new skills, is expanding her own skill set. Leticia's constant drive for self-improvement, career growth and education, means she's amable to learn new skills quickly and adapt to constant change.
Leticia has spoken at the United Nations, at Stanford University, at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit, at the BBVA Open Summit, Forbes Forum and official TED events.
She is the author of the books: Change Everything, Surviving Failure, and columnist at several newspapers and magazines.